Heat Treatment Equipment
Our core business
Regarding the discontinuous installations (such as car-bottom furnaces or box type furnaces), the unit charges range from few hundred kilograms to more than 200 t for car-bottom furnaces, and more than 60 tons for batch type lines.
In the field of the special steels, Hi-Tech engineering produces specific heat treatment lines for nickel-base alloys, especially for duplex and super duplex steel alloys.
According to the production requirements, to the available layout and other needs of our customer, the products range may be split into:
- Continuous Lines with Roller Type Furnaces;
- Continuous Lines with Belt Type Furnaces ;
- Continuous Lines with Push-Type Furnaces;
- Rotary Hearth Furnaces;
- Batch Type Lines with Box Type Furnaces;
- Car-bottom Furnaces;
- Forging Furnaces;
- Quenching Systems;
- Charging Machines;
- Servo Equipment and Handling Equipment.
Roller Type Furnaces
Box type furnaces with charging machine
Push type Furnaces